Name: HR Roundtable
Date: August 15, 2017
Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
Registration: Register Now
HR Roundtable is an interactive discussion of issues faced by small business owners. Participants are encouraged to add to the conversation, and ask questions pertinent to their situation. We begin each call with an agreement of confidentiality from participants concerning specific situations discussed, and a reminder not to disclose any sensitive information.
HR Roundtable is held on the third Tuesday of every month, at 1:00 p.m. Eastern time.The call typically lasts 45 minutes with a hard stop at one hour. The 2017 schedule is:
- August 15 – Changes you need to make right now! New court rulings and legislative changes impact small businesses as they address employee use of social media, running background checks, and the ongoing saga of non-exempt employee status. In this meeting, you will have the opportunity to discuss and ask questions around federal and state employment rules.
- September 19 – Your Sexual Harassment policy isn’t working.
- October 17 – What happens when an employee wants a special benefits deal.
- November 21 – Handling petty conflict between employees.
- December 19 – Grab Bag & holiday party blues.
This event is sponsored by Dorris Hollingsworth, Evergreen HR Group
SouthWest Gwinnett Chamber